URL of the web site : https://www.edx.org/course/introduction-to-chatgpt
Description : This course provides a practical introduction to ChatGPT, from signing up to mastering its advanced features. Topics covered include conversing with ChatGPT, customizing it, using it for productivity and building chatbots, as well as advanced applications like language translation and generating creative content. Best practices and tips for using ChatGPT are also included. This course offers the opportunity to practice what you learn by interacting with ChatGPT. Assessment is performed through quizzes and exercices at the end of each section to test the learner understanding of the concepts covered in the course.
- Skills to adjust digital equipment such as Wi-Fi connectivity, sound
- Social Media Skills
- AI and robot skills
- Skills related to applying digital hardware technologies
Requirements and prerequisite : Introductory level, no prior knowledge of Chat GPT is needed
Country / Language : English
Target audience :
- VET tourism educators/trainers/teachers
- VET students studying tourism and hospitality
- Professionals in the tourism and hospitality industry seeking to improve their skills
- Individuals interested in learning more about the tourism and hospitality industry
Vocational skills :
- Hotel receptionnists
Level of proficiency :
Format : The course is taught on video by an instructor, expert in AI
Licence type :
- Creative Commons Licenses
- GNU licences
Additional comments :
The course is free but the access to course materials is limited over time and certification is not included. To get the full package, it costs 19€.
Check the available dates for enrolling the course.